Wednesday 26 May 2021

Handmade pin cushion without a lathe...

Another pin cushion I made recently, this one was made without using a lathe, and it's made from a piece of spalted birch with a tie dyed pink cushion, and in a droplet style shape.

It's something that can easily be done with hand tools and is a bit different from the usual round pin cushions I've made, it's a really easy wood working project and one that you can get creative with, this one like all the things I make is made from reclaimed materials, so not only is it a good project it's cheap as well.
I do sell some of the things I make and I've now listed the pin cushions on my website, there's a load of other stuff on there as well - www.the-shed-and-beyond.co.uk

Droplet shaped pin cushion - 



And here's the video I took while making it - 


Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment