Thursday 22 April 2021

How to identify Foxgloves and Comfrey...

If you've ever had trouble telling Foxglove from Comfrey which is a mistake I've made in the past (and recently) hopefully this post will help you (and me) avoid future mistakes.

It's easily done especially when the plants are young, I recently moved some plants about on our plot and thought I'd moved 3 Comfrey plants, turns out it was 1 Comfrey plant and 2 Foxgloves, either way I'm happy the comfrey will make a useful feed for plants and wildlife and the foxglove is a great plant for bees and such like as well.

If you don't want to watch the video I've added a couple of pictures as well as a guide to -


Video -



Picture guide (you can click on the images for a better view)


Foxglove -


Comfrey - 


Thanks for visiting.

2 comments: